The Reporting Module is found on every page of the Connections application. The module will list the reports available for that page.
The Report Module is located in the bottom right of every page.
The following is a list of reports available on most pages and/or tabs
- Page Report (found on every separate page of the Connections application)
- Dialog Reports (found on every tab of the application)
- Resource Report for Project Tasks (found on the Organization and Department tabs)
- Resource Report for Projects (found on the Organization and Department tabs)
- Activity Report (found on every tab of the application)
- Navigating Reports
- Printing Reports
- Exporting to Excel
Color Printing of Reports
You need to enable background printing for the color boxes on the connection reports to print in color.
Instructions for IE7/IE8:
- Open Internet Explorer browser and go to Tools
- Choose Internet Options
- Choose the Advanced Tab
- Scroll down to Printing and check the box – Print Background Colors and Images
- Click OK
Instructions using Firefox:
- Open Firefox browser and choose Fill
- Choose Page Set-up
- Choose Format and Options
- Under Options, check the box – Print Background Colors and Images
- Click OK
Introduction to Reporting Help Video
Please sign in to leave a comment.