- We are now using a new text editor in Connections Online which has a few new features:
- Image uploads will now be stored via Secure Sypher automatically instead of only embedding directly into the content. This should speed up page loads as well as clean up the code view of the text editor. Existing images have already been replaced with links to the uploaded versions. Images can be added in the editor through the new insert image feature.
- Undo and Redo buttons to help you restore something that was accidentally deleted or go back to a previous version of what you were working on. This only works for changes that were made while the editing window was open.
- You can edit your dialog or focus in full screen. The displayed content in Connections will still conform to it's current area though.
- The clear formatting button will strip the hidden formatting code out of the text you have selected. This may help when copying and pasting content into Connections from elsewhere.
- There are many keyboard shortcuts to help you do things faster. The ? icon in the editor toolbar will show you a full list of what's available.
- Spellcheck is built in to the new editor and will put the angry red squiggles under anything it doesn't recognize.
- The Activity Report for any page can now be exported to Excel via the Export button in the top bar on the page.
- The Generate New Key button restored on the Facebook, Twitter & SSO page in Site Administration. (#4897)
- Update to hopefully prevent the "Invalid JSON primitive: ." error that occurs infrequently. (#4944)
Please sign in to leave a comment.