Since the last announcement, we've had a few releases that weren't rolled up into production, so here's a list of all of those changes that were included today. See the changelog for previous changes.
Remember: For now, you have to make sure to refresh your local browser's cache to get the latest version. In Chrome, you can do that by holding the CTRL key when you press the refresh button (or CTRL+F5). You can open the About window to check your version. It should show 5.0.0-alpha.240 now.
5.0.0-alpha.240 (changes since 5.0.0-alpha.220)
- charts: %s rounded to 1 place after decimal
- charts: increased charts from 64px to 100px
- charts: set initial size to fix 1st draw
- department: using ionChange instead of click for selection
- metric: chart filled with threshold areas
- metric: metric chart is now responsive
- metric: style fixed for dashboard gauges
- metrics: swipe and hover buttons, selection
- project: selection, showing/hiding hover buttons & slide buttons
- task: action buttons hide/show on mobile/desktop
- admin: individual/user list view
- col-icon: using color parameter
- direct-reports: added performance gauges, updated layout
- icons: new sub-icons for calendar & activity
- individual: modal can now be set to read only using security.
- individual: dashboard completed
- organization: dashboard completed
- projects: hours popup
- project: separate hours for individual and department view
- task: all selection, milestone badge, tracking label badge