Cardwell Releases Much-Anticipated Strategy Execution Tool:
Connections Online 4.0
Not just another upgrade, Connections Online has been rebuilt as a Software as a Service (SaaS) providing enhanced structure
for companies to efficiently organize and execute strategies.
Cleveland, OHIO — December 8, 2008 — Cardwell, a leadership and strategy company and developer of the award-winning, web-based strategy execution solution, Connections Online (COL), has released the much-anticipated SaaS version of its management application: Connections Online 4.0 (COL 4.0). COL 4.0 creates a virtual company blueprint for every employee to view relevant project information quicker, provide feedback on work for which they are responsible, communicate and collaborate, and, thus, make decisions faster. Del Norte Credit
“As we expanded the COL 3.2 customer base and the number of users within each organization, the demand for more versatility, application integration, collaboration, and tracking results at the enterprise, departmental, project, and individual levels increased,” says
The purpose of Connections Online 4.0 is to provide structure for companies to greatly enhance the organization and execution of strategies and the improvement of work processes. In doing so, each employee has pre-determined secured access to the goals, scorecards, and project tasks for the enterprise, departments, projects, and individuals – therefore, being accountable for achieving targeted outcomes through enterprise-wide alignment and collaboration.
- Colored status lights to make it easier to spot problems with all metrics or projects or tasks
- Utilization of a dashboard to show historical trend data, making it easier to see trend progress to plan
- Specific “drill down” views for department metrics and projects and resource utilization
- Better support for universal standard project management methodology (the project management piece of the application was designed by customers who are project management certified by the Project Management Institute)
- More categories for different types of tasks so every employee’s individual page allows management of tasks for their Key Result Areas, tasks they own for projects across the enterprise, meeting follow-up tasks, and a private space for their own personal tasks
- Metrics Module for every employee, displaying performance metrics for which the individual is accountable (providing functionality for roll-ups to their boss’ metrics – so data only has to be input one time)
- Custom reporting for various needs are now an available option
Connections Online 4.0 is not just another “upgrade” to its current web architecture. This new 4.0 version, built as Software as a Service (SaaS), means that delivery is very cost-effective and brings rapid value to clients without impacting their internal resources. Physical and digital security standards ensure that the data remains safe and confidential. The data can be automatically extracted from multiple sources, eliminating manual efforts and ensuring data accuracy, and SaaS alleviates the client’s burden of software maintenance, ongoing operation, and support.
Behind the scenes, the SaaS model allows more flexibility for developing modules that support the work that clients perform. COL 4.0 is deployed via an Internet application over the web for flexible security and one-day deployment.
For a detailed look at a COL 4.0 Fact Sheet, visit http://www.connectionsonline.net/docs/col-fact-lm-4-4.doc
About Cardwell and Connections Online
For more information about Connections Online, call (800) 395-1410 or visit www.connectionsonline.net.
Please sign in to leave a comment.