The latest release of BETA includes the new Coach/Player Individual Connection Survey process that allows review of the Coach and Player assessments prior to them being committed to permanent record. Here is how the process works:
1. The Player will receive their Player Individual Connection Survey to complete.
2. Once completed, the Coach will receive the same survey to complete which will also include the Player's assessment. If the Player does not have a Coach, the survey will go into permanent record immediately.
3. At the end of the Coach's survey, the Coach can Approve the survey immediately (skip to step 7) or he/she can send the survey to anyone in the organization for review. This can be done as many times as needed.
4. Anyone chosen to review the survey will receive an email notification allowing them to open and review a read-only version of the survey complete with both the Player and Coach responses.
5. Reviewers can then send to other people for further review or they can Approve the survey.
6. Once all reviewers have approved the survey, it will return to the Coach for his/her final approval. The Coach can then send for further review or he/she can Approve the survey.
7. Once the Coach approves the survey. the Player will receive notification to approve for final record. The Player will review the survey and approve for permanent record.