COL 4.1 Update
The Connections Online 4.1 site (col.connectionsonline.net) will be updated this weekend to the same version running on the beta site (beta.connectionsonline.net). This is the first update of the 4.1 site since last March, so it includes some big changes:
- Projects - New project closeout dialog for projects with sponsors
- Individual Dialog - Improved basic role notes section
- Metrics - New 80/20 label option
- Organization/Department tabs - New administrator-only module to edit people in an organization/department, including the new Leader designation
- Dialog Tasks - Removed security icon since dialog tasks follow the dialog security
- Add/Edit/Delete buttons will now be hidden when the user doesn't have permission to use them
To familiarize yourself with the updated basic role section of the individual dialog, you can take a look at it on the beta site. It works more like the old 4.0 basic role sections, but should also make it more difficult for a user to forget to save changes.
NEW Performance Management Add-On
This update makes the new Performance Management add-on available for sites interested in that upgrade. Here is a general overview video that covers this new add-on:Overview
We also have a few other videos about specific pieces of the Performance Management add-on:
- Getting Started
- Performance Appraisals
- Project Closeouts (with or without the add-on)
when I typed in search: performance management module, this did not come up to be easily recognized - maybe we can put this on its own post? then people don't have the read the first part to get to the part that I wanted to share? is that possible?
Yes, much of this post should probably be copied into a help topic instead of forcing people to search for the announcement about it. ;-)
Please sign in to leave a comment.