New Feature: File Uploads
- All sites will now have the option to turn on or off the file uploading option for related links. Previously, this option was a separate purchase of the Secure Sypher product, but it will now be included at no additional charge for all Connections Online accounts. Current Secure Sypher accounts will be canceled once the transition is complete. By default, this feature will be turned ON for sites that had Secure Sypher accounts and OFF for all other current sites. More information about file uploads can be found here.
Fixes / Changes
- Updated the Edit and Delete buttons to work better on iPads.
- Optimized the size of the Related Links module to take less space when only a handful of items are listed.
- Updated the Individual Commitments module to use the site’s keywords instead of the hard-coded term Individual Commitments.
- Fixed the New Dialog pop-up so that pressing `Enter` will no longer sign you out or accidentally do any other action.
- Fixed issue with Zendesk sign-on process that previously caused extra round trips during authentication.
- Updated file uploads to speed up the upload process and prevent accidental partial uploads.
- Updated file URLs for uploaded files so that the URL can be shared more easily. The new URLs use the format https://col.connectionsonline.net/dl/PAGE-ID/FILENAME.