Tonight's update includes a few bug fixes:
- On security pages, the special, built-in security lines (like "Given Individual" or "Project Leader") can no longer be deleted. Only users and custom security groups can be deleted.
- If one of the built-in security lines had been deleted in the past, it can now be added back.
- The dropdown list of users and groups that can be added to the security settings no longer includes users or groups that are already in the security settings.
- For sites with the Performance Management feature, Individual and Department Commitments on the Individual Performance report are now summed up properly.
- Multiple speed fixes were added to the database. We are still focusing on speed improvements, but this batch should make the application feel a bit more responsive when switching between pages.
Please sign in to leave a comment.