New Features: Recurring Tasks and Assign Multiple Tasks At Once
You may now set tasks up to recur daily, weekly, monthly, or annually. Once a recurring task is completed, Connections Online will automatically created the next task for you.
When you add more than one person responsible to a new task, you have the option to create separate tasks for each person. This allows each person to mark off when they have completed their part.
- Adding or removing people on tasks sometimes didn't work from the quick edit
- On the Individual Performance Report, the Dialog Follow-up number was not calculated correctly
- Metrics with all negative thresholds did not chart correctly
- Personal Development Goals security was using page security instead of goal-specific security
- Activity reports could not be grouped by user
- General speed improvements when creating new items
- Additional bug fixes