Our project methodology reflects a simple, project standard methodology:
- Business Case including Project Charter/Plan and ROI (Return on Investment)
- Prioritize Projects
- Project Alignment with Business and Business Strategy
- Project Phases
- Project Schedule (Milestones and Tasks)
- Project Meeting and Project Communication
- Project Close-out and Lessons Learned
The Project Strategy piece typically establishes the ROI, alignment to strategy, regulatory requirements, or improving a scorecard goal. Project Implementation follows after the projected has been accepted, created in the application and prioritized.
In the application, a project is created on the Org or Department Tab. This action immediately creates a project tab, with the name of the project. When Team members are added, the projects are listed on the My Work tab for the individual team members, as well as any tasks specific to the individual User named on the Project are added to the team member's My Work Tab.
The Help video on Project Overview
Overview of Project Methodology
Organization and Department Tabs (Project Portfolio View)
People Tab (Project and Project Task View)
Please sign in to leave a comment.