New Feature: Forum Subscriptions
In the last week, our old forums were transformed into a new Help Center. You can now request email updates of Help Center posts from within Connections Online. On your user settings page, there is a new Forum Subscriptions section. Set your subscription option from No to Yes to begin receiving emails for each new post, or set it to With Comments to be emailed for each comment as well.
- An error that kept the help icon link to page-specific documentation in the Help Center from working the first time it was clicked was fixed.
- If metric threshold numbers are changed, the current color for the metric is now recalculated.
Additional Change: Performance Management Follow-Up Task Calculations
We made a change to how follow-ups are counted on the performance report. Previously, follow-up tasks were considered part of the same performance period as the dialog on which they were created. This has changed to only include the task in the performance period if one of these conditions is met:
- The task is completed in the period (actual end date set)
- The task was expected to be completed in the period (projected end date set)
- No end dates are set on the task but the next dialog (probable due date) was in the period
- No end dates are set and no next dialog is defined but the recommended date of the next dialog is in the period (one month after previous org/dept/ind dialog or 15 days after previous project dialog)