Information about the individual performance report:
- Deleted items will not be factored into any of the calculations for this report.
- Only tasks/projects/surveys etc. that were for the selected period will be evaluated.
- Sections with a * next to them in this article are just for reference. They do not count toward the overall score because they are either not an individual score, are player scores, or are already included in a rolled up value elsewhere in the report.
- Values on this report are all from a scale of 1 to 5, with 1 being poor and 5 being excellent. Values from surveys are already in this scale and any other values are multiplied by 4 and then added to 1 in order to put it in the 1 to 5 value range. If all of your commitments were completed, 9/9 = 1. Then 1*4 = 4. 4+1 = 5 for the full value. For items where you have more completed than the projected value such as 7/6 dialogues completed for the period it will not count for extra credit in the overall calculation. So 2/2 and 3/5 and 7/6 will be 11/13 instead of 12/13.
As of 8/2/17 each of the scored sections in the table below can be assigned a weight value from 0 to 100. The weights will only be displayed if all the weight values are not the same. A section with a weight of 40 will have 10 times the impact on the overall score than a section with a weight of 4. Any section with a value of 0 will be displayed but not counted toward the overall score.
Attached at the bottom of the article is an excel document with a sample user that may help further explain how the individual performance report functions.
Overall Score – This score is reflective of the individual’s overall performance for the selected period. The items below are what is used to calculate this overall value. Not every individual will have values for all of the items on the list. Some things like Department Dialogs may not appear or be scored because the individual is not a department leader. Anything not on this list is just for reference.
|Project Evaluation Criteria||Only for Project Leader and Members|
|Project Leader Assessment||Only for Project Leader and Members|
|Project Team Assessment||Anyone included in a Project Team Survey|
|Personal Development Goals|
|Department Dialogs||Only applicable to Department Leaders|
|Department Metrics||Only applicable to Department Leaders|
|Department Metrics 80/20||Only applicable to Department Leaders|
|Department Commitments||Only applicable to Department Leaders|
|Overall Basic Roles Coach|
|Overall Core Values Coach|
|Overall Basic Role Coach|
Where the values come from:
Metrics – The average value for all metrics in the specified period where the individual is the owner or is an individual metric for this individual.
80/20 Metrics – The average value for all 80/20 metrics in the specified period where the individual is the owner or is an individual metric for this individual.
Project Evaluation Criteria – Averaged evaluation criteria ratings for completed projects this period where the individual was a team leader or member. Values entered are already in the 1-5 scale.
Project Leader Assessment – Is the total average score for all of the items in the Project Leader/Sponsor Scores area. Those values are the average scores for all projects where the individual was a leader or member for the given period.
Project Team Assessment - In the project team scores table this is the score column. Each of these values is the average score given for the individual by other team members on projects during the current period.
Individual Dialogs – The number of individual dialogs that occurred divided by the number of expected dialogs this period for the current individual.
Project Dialogs – The number of project dialogs occurred divided by the number of expected dialogs for the period where the individual was either a leader or member. Any amount of occurred that is greater than the expected amount will be ignored for calculation.
Dialog Follow-ups – Project dialog follow-up tasks where the individual was either the leader or member, individual dialog follow-up tasks and primary department dialog follow-up tasks, if they are the leader. All of which were created in the current period and the average of the number completed / total is adjusted for the 5-point scale.
Individual Commitments – The average of completed commitments divided by total commitments for this period for this individual.
Personal Development Goals – Is there average of completed personal development goals divided by total goals for this period.
Department Dialogs – Completed department dialogs divided by expected department dialogs for the selected period.
Department Metrics – All department metrics, 80/20 included, for the selected period is given a 1 or a 5 depending on whether it met the expected result or not. These metrics are all averaged into one value and included in the overall score if the current person is the department leader.
Department Metrics 80/20 – Each department 80/20 metric for the selected period is given a 1 or a 5 depending on whether it met the expected result or not. These metrics are all averaged into one value and included in the overall score if the current person is the department leader.
Department Commitments – Each department commitment that is completed is given a score of 5. The commitments that are not yet completed receive a 1. The score of this section is the average of all these department commitment scores for this period.
Relationship & Performance, Core Values and Basic Roles - These are the three sections of the performance evaluations survey. Each section uses the average of the coach's scores that are individually added into the overall performance score.
Project Leader / Sponsor Scores
Average overall assessment scores for all projects where you were a leader or member for the given period. These values are already entered in the 1-5 score format. The following are averaged and represented under the Project Leader Assessment area so the individual values here are just for reference.
Completed On Time – sum ratings for being completed on time / #total for projects this period.
Evaluation Criteria Accomplished – sum evaluation criteria rating / total amount of entries this period
Desired Impact – sum of desired impact ratings / #total for this period
Within Scope – sum on scope ratings / #total for projects this period.
Project Team Scores
* Team Column – These are the average overall assessment scores for all completed projects for the given period if there were more than 2 values. The values in this column are for reference only. They do not affect your overall score.
* SELF Column – This is the average of your self-evaluations on completed projects this period where you were a leader or member. Minimum of 3 values are required to display score. The values here are for reference only. They do not affect your overall score.
Score Column – Here are the values that your other team members scored you for the completed projects this period. This includes instances where the you were a leader or member. There must have been at least 3 responses for the average value to display. These values are averaged and that value contributes toward the overall score.
* Player Column – This column lists the values the individual gave themselves a score 1 to 5, 5 being the best possible, for each of their core values, relationship & performance items as well as their basic roles.
Coach Column – This column lists the coach’s scores for the individual on each of the same items. Only the coach’s scores will be represented in the overall individual performance score. Core Values, Relationship and Performance each have their overall score averaged into the overall score for the report.