CEO Succession Planning Interview with Jim Cardwell
There are a good number of credit union CEOs that are looking to retire in the next few years, leaving our precious industry to a new group of leaders. Cardwell's CEO, Jim Cardwell, who has more than 25 years of succession planning and leadership strategy experience joins us to discuss his take on this all-important topic that will greatly affect credit unions over the next decade. Jim provides great advice on why credit unions need to incorporate succession plans, who to look for as a new leader, where are these leaders going to come from, and plenty more. There's a plethora of practical information in this extended interview, as Jim's experience in this area really shines. Enjoy the program!
Click here to view: http://www.cubroadcast.com/2011/09/80ceo-succession-planning-for-success.html
What are your CEO succession plans?
What you'll learn...
1. Why succession planning in today's credit union environment is gaining a big head of steam.
1a. Succession planning any different than it was 10 years ago? If so, how?
2. 3 things credit unions can do to have a quality succession plan in place.
3. What happens if you don't have a plan?
4. Where are the new "No. 1s" going to come from?
5. Who would be a good candidate?
6. Tell us about your succession planning seminars?
Cardwell's Connections Online strategy execution tool
Cardwell's YouTube Channel