The following are updates ready to be applied to Connections Online. There are user enhancements as well as new/updated functions for site administrators.
- The "Remember Me" option is now available on the sign-in screen. (This option allows the User to check the box to “remember me” at login. The next time the User logs in, the User will automatically be in the application.)
- The "Forgot Your Password" option is now available on the sign-in screen. If you have forgotten your password, click “Forget your password?” and follow the prompts. You will be sent a new password that will be valid for 1 hour. When you log in, click the people tab. When you are viewing your personal people tab, click the pencil to edit your information – which includes your new password. Then save your changes.
- Fixed a problem that was causing the application to drop the user's session after twelve minutes. (i.e. dialogs wouldn’t save after left open more than 12 minutes)
- Added past due date (red ball) and near date notifications (yellow balls) to projects and tasks. These can be adjusted at the Site Admin level as default settings or the User can set the date for each individual project or task.
- Fixed chart appearance. (You will now see a “dot” that designates the historic metric on the trend graph chart – roll your cursor arrow over the dot and the metric and date will show in a note box.)
- Updated icons throughout the application.
- Moved the status color for tasks to the first column in the task lists and cleaned up its appearance.
- User can now set default login page that is viewed whenever User logs in. To set the default page, click on your user name in the upper right corner. An edit box will allow you to select the page that you want opened when you log in, as well as setting the page that the User wants to view when they simply click the Organization, Department, Project, or People tab.
Site Admin Enhancements/Updates:
- Added four user-defined fields to the individual's information so extra information can be entered. Default field is “work phone.”
- Re-organized individual edit window so it is consistent and works properly for the Site Administrator as well as the User.
- Fixed problem with individual edit window that caused the password to not be saved when a new individual was created.
- Edited the site default for the “near date” yellow ball to show up. For example, when you set the projects on the Site Admin page to have the number of days to be 14, the yellow ball will show up next to the project 14 days before the project is due. The default number of days can be set at the site level for tasks as well. However, the User can also change the number of days at the specific project level as well as the specific task level.