Connections Online 4.0 Advanced Features Webinar
Tuesday, February 7th at 1:30 ET
This 30-minute training webinar highlights advanced functionality of Connections Online 4.0 and Q&A.
Click here to register
Connections Online 4.0 Application Training Webinar
Wednesday, February 15th at 1:30 ET
This 60-minute training webinar dives deeper into an overall “how to use” Connections Online 4.0.
Click here to register
Connections Online Version 4.1 Overview Webinar
Wednesday, February 8th at 1:30 ET
This 60-minute webinar will give you an overview of our new Version 4.1 user interface.
Click here to register
Past Educational Webinar Recordings For a listing of our past Educational Webinars, use this link: http://www.connectionsonline.net/news/events.aspx
Click here to link to our Training Library
If you know someone outside of your company who may be interested in learning more about Connections Online, we have an informational webinar scheduled on Thursday, February 16th at 1:30 ET – Please pass this link on to them to register: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/693963650
Connections Online Migration
If you have not already done so, and are
ready to migrate to 4.0, please contact
Karla Norwood at 800.395.1410.
A+ Federal Credit Union and Cardwell's COL Win
Credit Union Journal's 2011 Best Practices Award
A+ Federal Credit Union and COL won CU Journal’s 2011 Best Practices Award for enhancing the credit union’s in-house communication, which helped increase its loan and member growth while significantly raising its Net Promoter Score. Check out the story ("Unintended Results"). This is the fourth time a COL customer has won this award for using the COL strategy execution tool.
CEO Succession Planning Interview with
There are a good number of credit union CEOs who are looking to retire in the next few years, leaving our precious industry to a new group of leaders. A plethora of practical information is contained in this extended interview on succession, as Jim's experience in this area really shines. Enjoy the program! Click here to view: http://www.cubroadcast.com/2011/09/80ceo-succession-planning-for-success.html
Connections Online Releases Version 4.1
This Beta version is an update to the User Interface;
it did not change the database structure/functionality. Therefore, you are able to use User Interface 4.0 or 4.1 simultaneously.
Here are the main changes:
- The colored tabs are now all the same color so the application looks more like a Windows 7 application
- All the pop-up edit boxes are gone – there are two ways to edit now. “In-line” editing, where you click on the pencil and the edit fields just “drop down” the page (similar to on-line banking when you pay a bill) or you can open the item and it opens to a full page rather than an edit window
- Check boxes to move items up or down or indented or out-dented are gone. The changes to order will now be drag and drop
- For any tasks (projects, basic role, personal or dialog follow-ups) you can mark them as completed just by clicking the check at the beginning of the task row -- it will update the task as completed using the current date (you don’t need to open the task unless you want to add other information, like a comment)
- There is a new module on the People tab for Basic Role tasks
- There is a new module on the People tab for metrics you own elsewhere in the application – they will load in this box so you can see from your People tab what you need to update
- There is a new module that lists just the projects you are a member of
- There is a new, simpler module listing all of your tasks (you can just click on the check mark to mark as completed)
- There is new Dialog functionality – when you open a new dialog, the past dialog is on the right side of the page – click the green arrow and it automatically copies into the current agenda. This will make creating agendas so much easier. The same works for the Basic Role comments – you will see the comments from last month, just click the green arrow and they will automatically copy to the new edit window and you can edit that page accordingly.
Last week we hosted a webinar showing off our new version. You are welcome to watch it and even give the beta version a try – here is the link to the document and recording. http://link.connectionsonline.net/COLV4.1
Join our Connections Online Blog
Timely articles and tips for better processes meant to help improve the use of Connections Online, announcements, etc. Also a chance to join our “blog” community… http://colignites.blogspot.com/
Tips of the Month
Related Links – Setting the URL for the Link:
To set the link without a browse button, using Word 2010, right click on the Tool bar at the top of the page, select “Customize Quick Access Toolbar”/select All Command/Scroll down and select Document Location – highlight and move to the right column. Click OK. Now the complete path to the document will be in the upper left top of your document, which you can copy and paste into the URL line on the Related Links module.
Using Word 2007, click the File color symbol at top left, select Prepare, Show Properties and you will see the complete path at the top of the document to copy and paste into the URL line on the Related Links module.
Changing your Password
If you have changed your password using the “Forgot Your Password” feature or changed it on your page, but it is not working the next time you try to log in, delete any characters in the URL line after the connectionsonline.net/. Sometimes the link is still pointing to the old password link.
Client Care Notes
To view previous Connections Online Newsletters, go to http://www.connectionsonline.net/News/Newsletters.aspx
Monthly Calendar of Webinar Events Link:
Click here to see our upcoming webinars or to register for a free training webinar.
24481 Detroit Road, Suite 300
Cleveland, OH 44145
(440) 892-1410 or (800) 395-1410