Hopefully you're ready for a great new year! The following is an update on Connections Online - including our Roundtable, recent program updates and the Connections Online 2017 application roadmap.
- Recurring tasks: We have added the ability to add recurring tasks. Once you have set a task to reoccur and then set the task's end date, a new task will be created with a projected start/end date based on the original task that was completed and its recurrence settings.
- Visit our API site to see new reports: https://api.connectionsonline.net click Reports at the top of the page. Reports available: Basic Role (organized by department, will provide names, number of basic role key result areas, and latest date of dialogs); Active project task report; Dialogs report by date range for Individuals, Projects, and Organization; Employee Task Swap allowing for an individual to replace another on a project team)
- Team Members Description: you can add a short description for a team member when you add a team member and select the role - or add note when you edit member role (i.e. for Leader, you could type in the Note field, Project Manager, and other notations for members...)
- Performance Management Modules updates: 11/6 Update ,10/24 Update, 9/25 API Update , 8/30 Update
- Notifications sent directly from the application to your email will be coming soon! You will be able to set numerous alerts to be notified (i.e., changes to the Organization or Department pages, changes to People page, project work, etc.)
- Improved functionality for the Performance Management Module, including being able to add weighting options to performance scoring, adding comments to each section of the individual performance review survey, allowing team leaders to select team members to receive surveys, plus adding a task "barometer" to individual PM dashboard.
Version 5.0: Our developers have started working on this new version. Our developers are following Google's User Interface Guidelines. Everything is defined within these guidelines, including the primary option on a page, types of fonts, how tabs on a mobile device should work, etc. This new user interface will work on all types of devices. Also, very importantly, our developers are incorporating the feature requests and changes that you have suggested to continue to improve our application!
Sad News Many of you have worked with Linda Schmidt, my assistant of many years. She recently passed away after battling a tough illness. We know you share in our loss of a wonderful, giving person and wish her family the best as they work through their grief.
- On-Line Help: If you click on the ? Help in right corner of any page on the application, you will open Help specific information about that specific page. For example, if you are viewing the Org Tab, and you click on the Help ?, you will see links to register for webinars, general navigation short videos, as well as links to "How To" elements on the Org/dept pages.
- How to enable File Uploads for file sharing (Related Links feature) Click here
- Logging in using Facebook and Twitter Click here
- Mobile App for Connections Online: COL Forecast website
- Instructions for downloading the Mobile App. -- Click here This is the most recent announcement on this Mobile App
- Click Here to register for monthly sessions starting at 1:30 EST
Connections Online 4.1 Advanced Features Webinars
- Click Here to register for monthly sessions starting at 1:30 ET
Connections Online 4.1 Security Training Webinars
- Click Here to register for monthly session starting at 1:30 ET
There are several ways you can get help while using Connections Online. You can search our Forums, ask the community on the Forums, or send us a support ticket by simply sending an email to email@example.com. We are always more than happy to help any users solve their problems. You can also search our forums and send us a support ticket directly from Connections Online. Just click "Create Support Ticket" at the bottom of the page. If you want to search for something, use the search bar to the right of "How can we help you?". If you can't find your answer just fill out the information there and submit your question.
Having Trouble Receiving our Newsletters?
Please Click Here for a solution to this issue.
Help Videos / Newsletters
Use this link for Help Videos: https://files.connectionsonline.net/files/Training Videos/videos-links.docx
Use this link to view previous Connections Online Newsletters: Past Newsletters